- I'm on a fat-loss diet. Once I start taking the products, would I have to subtract 295 of my calories from food to make up for the added calories from More Muscle / Recovery in order to continue with my current rate of fat loss?
- I am interested in increasing my protein intake to 3.0g/kg of desired LBM but I would need to use protein powder to get there. I am concerned with the insulin spikes that whey protein powders give off. I am also interested in losing body fat.
- Why is speed of absorption so important?
- What makes Progenex More Muscle so special?
- How is Progenex Recovery different from any other whey protein isolate?